Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Trying something new

For some time I have been blogging about the learning in my classroom as a way to stay in touch with families. For me, blogging has been a great communication tool. I was always amazed at how so many teachers found time to share their work with others online. Let's face it... we have all had moments when we have hopped on Pinterest or other inspiring teacher blogs and grabbed the perfect filler activity for a rain, long day. I am a huge believer in collaboration and sharing in the best interests of kids. I recently married (June 29th) of this year and have too much spare time on my hands, now that wedding planning is a thing of the past. Would love to connect with some new faces and get into the world of digital sharing more. Hope you will join me in this next journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment